Sam and Dave
Don Williams
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Sam and Dave
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
E-40
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Yo-Yo Ma
(Forty ends in "Y")
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Air Supply
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Yanni
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Inoj
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
James Blunt
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Tom T Hall
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Bookmarks